HOME             LANDLORDS             TENANTS             PROPERTIES             LOCAL AREA             UK NETWORK             CONTACT

Insurance for Tenants
As appointed agents for HomeLet we are able to offer a variety of insurance policies for both landlords
and tenants, including the following:
Up to your selected sum insured for damage to your household furniture, equipment, furnishings,
clothing and personal possessions whilst in your home (excludes business equipment).
Landlord's Contents
Up to £2,500 for accidental damage to your landlord's contents, fixtures & fittings for which you are
Personal Possessions
Up to your selected sum insured for loss or accidental damage to your clothing, watches, jewellery,
spectacles, other valuables (excluding mobile telephones) and pedal cycles whilst away from your home
anywhere in the UK or whilst temporarily elsewhere in the world. Theft from unattended vehicles
must be from a locked boot.
Further details are available on request.

Home   .   Contact Us   .   Site Map   .   Links
T: 07919 554271

All material on this website is provided for information only, and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Our policies and practices
may change at any time without notice. Details of properties are provided from information received, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.

Copyright Foley Estates, 2008